Welcome to Roxxare.com. Roxxare.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Roxxare website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.roxxare.com (the "Site"), by Gaming Service Kft. (Kossuth Street 67. Putnok, 3630, Hungary), as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Roxxare services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
- Services are courses offered on Roxxare.
- Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Services on Roxxare.
- Buyers are users who purchase services on Roxxare.
- A Service Page is where the seller can describe their Service and the Service’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Services and create an order.
- Service Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s Service.
- Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Service Page.
- Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Service.
- Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on Roxxare.
- Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
- Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for sellers to withdraw or use to purchase Services.
- Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or Roxxare promotions to be used for purchasing Service.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- § Only registered users may buy and sell on Roxxare. Registration is free.
- § Services on Roxxare may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Services are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the seller.
- § Buyers pay Roxxare in advance to create an order.
- § Orders are purchased through the PayPal Checkout button found on a seller’s Service page.
- § For fees and payments please read the purchasing section.
- § Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- § Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through roxxare.com.
- § Roxxare retains the right to use all service for Roxxare marketing and promotion purposes.
- § Sellers create Services on Roxxare to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- § Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- § Roxxare accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- § If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- § Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- § Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Roxxare’s withdrawal options.
- § For security concerns, Roxxare may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple Roxxare accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- § Payment on account is only available to users of at least 18 years of age.
- § Services created on Roxxare are User Generated Content.
- § Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Service description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Roxxare’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- § Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered.
- § Statements on the Service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- § To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Roxxare's withdrawal methods.
- § Your Roxxare profile can be associated with only one account from each Roxxare withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Roxxere profile.
- § Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- § To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- § Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- § Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- § Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
|Withdraw to your PayPal Account
||3.4% of the sum withdrawal amount*
||For a list of PayPal services by country click here
|* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- § You may not offer direct payments to sellers using payment systems outside of the Roxxare Order system.
- § Roxxare retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for Roxxare marketing and promotional purposes.
- § Buyers pay Roxxare to create an order from a seller’s Service page, using the PayPal Checkout button.
- § Services may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or Roxxare Credit.
- § Payment processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. The current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are 3.4% + 90 HUF on purchases. When purchasing from your seller's balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer's shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include payment processing fees paid.
- § If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- § You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Roxxare.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Service price shown on the Service page.
- § Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a PayPal Transaction ID.
- § An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Completed by the seller and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- § We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Roxxare's Customer Support department for assistance here.
- § When a buyer orders a Service, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- § Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller's status.
- § Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- § If the Sellers send a file, the Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Roxxare will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- § A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment. However, this will have a negative effect on the seller's status.
- § Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Roxxare's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- § Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- § To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Roxxare platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Roxxare platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- § Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Service page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- § Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- § Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- § Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
- § Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails they allow to contact Roxxare's Customer Support department for assistance here.
- § Order cancellations can be performed on Roxxare, when eligible, by Customer Support
- § Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- § In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- § Roxxare reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- § All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- § If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- § Revisions to deliveries can be performed by sellers based on the seller’s Service and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to buyers, including no revisions.
- § Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- § Requesting to gain more services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- § Roxxare encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Customer Support.
- § Eligibility for requests to Roxxare to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Roxxare delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- § Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete.
- § Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- § Buyers must use Roxxare Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Roxxare.
- § Any non-permitted usage of Roxxaer encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Roxxare’s Terms of Service.
§ Roxxare Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- o Active orders (after the buyer submits their requirements and before the seller delivers on Roxxare)
- o The seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- o Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- o Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery.
- o The user is no longer an active Roxxare user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- o Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- o Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- o Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- o Roxxare Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents buyers and sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- § Roxxare does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Roxxare. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- § Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
User Conduct And Protection
Roxxare enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service in the esports industry at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Roxxare reflect the diversity of an expanding Service economy. Members of the Roxxare community communicate and engage through orders, social media.
Roxxare maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Roxxare. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Roxxare.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- § To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details (expect the Skype name) to communicate outside of Roxxare in order to circumvent or abuse the Roxxare messaging system or Roxxare platform is not permitted.
- § Some of Roxxare’s service need to exchange skype names. Usres have to contribute to Roxxare provide Skype names between the Users and the Sellers.
- § Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- § Roxxare provide guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers.
- § Roxxare does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Roxxare platform.
- § All file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Roxxare's platform.
- § Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- § The Roxxare marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- § Users with the intention to defame competing sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- § Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- § Roxxare reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Roxxare will return parts or full revenue back to sellers.
- § Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Roxxare’s Terms of Service based on the reported Service’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services.
- § Roxxare will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography - Roxxare does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Roxxare should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Roxxare condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam - Roxxare takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Roxxare will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Roxxare for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Roxxare community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Roxxare’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Roxxare. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Roxxare accounts.
- § Roxxare reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- § Violation of Roxxare's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- § Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Roxxare.
- § Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- § Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- § Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Roxxare's approval.
- § Disputes should be handled by contacting Roxxare Customer Support.
- § Roxxare may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Roxxare will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- § You understand and agree that if you use Roxxare after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Roxxare will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the buyer.
Users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Roxxare, including Service texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Roxxare for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Roxxare by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Roxxare does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Service offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Roxxare. Sellers advertising their Service online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Roxxare and may lead to the suspension of seller's account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ROXXARE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ROXXARE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ROXXARE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.